Tuesday, April 28, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 27 - Untried Zoya Charla

Hello Lovelies!

I am sorry for my delay in posting for this month's swatch challenge, I was the lucky recipient of the stomach bug, yuk!  Today I am sharing Day 27 and our theme is Untried.  Most of my collection is sadly, untried, so this wasn't an easy choice and in the end, I went with the gorgeous Zoya Charla.  I never knew how beautiful this polish really was.  Charla is described on the Zoya website as: a tropical blue sparkling metallic. I see hints of gold shimmer and teal in my bottle and in my photos.  Either way, its one gorgeous polish.




That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up, cause that's where it all is!


XOXO Shea

Be sure to check out what the other bloggers chose for their Day 27

No comments:

Post a Comment