Thursday, April 30, 2015

Guest Post - Lisa from My Stunning Nails

Hi all! My name is Lisa from My Stunning Nails (link). I haven't done a guest post for a while
although I have guest posters on my blog regularly. This is exciting and I appreciate Shea letting
me post on her blog.
Today's post is all about embellishments. I had this polish I've been wanting to try for some time,
SpaRitual's Crytal Waters. The accent is Butter London Poole. The rhinestine bow is from the
Born Pretty Store and I have been looking for the perfert opportunity to use it. With the finishing
touch of a small rhinestone at the top of each nail I was satisfied. What are your thoughts?





Thanks so much for taking the time to check out this post. You can find more of my nail posts at
http://mystunningnails.com.

Thank you Lisa for your fabulous and very pretty guest post.  That is we have for you today. Until next time, keep looking up, cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment