Tuesday, April 28, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 28 - Random The Devil Wears Polish Blue Protype

Hello Lovelies!!

Today is day 28 and our theme is "Random".  I selected a very beautiful polish from The Devil Wears Polish, sorry it isn't one that can be purchased, as it is a Blue prototype.  Do not fret, the best thing, other than Tami's polishes, that I love is that she always offers prototypes!! She sent me this gorgeous deep blue holo with one of my recent orders.  It was a pleasant surprise and a very nice gesture :) As always, the application was flawless and I had no issues at all, not even with staining.  In my photos I used 2 coats and 1 coat of Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat.




Wowza, right!?! I absolutely love, love , love this holographic shade of blue.  In my opinion, it should be part of her core line, but then we all wouldn't get to enjoy all of her prototypes.  If you have not tried The Devil Wears Polish, you certainly need to, they are AAAmazing!  That is all I have for you today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

The Devil Wears Polish

XOXO Shea

Don't forget to check out what the other bloggers chose for their day 28


No comments:

Post a Comment