Thursday, April 23, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 23 - Newest Colors By Llarowe Kit

Hello Lovelies!

I'm so glad it's almost Friday, this week has been super busy for me, especially today, which is why I'm so late in getting this post up.  I finally convinced my husband to buy a wireless printer....good, right? Well, in the midst of taking out the older printer, he decided to just re do the entire office as I'm trying to download the software to my laptop and get the wireless printer connected. LOL. Needless to say, I do have much more room for polishing and blogging!  Today's theme for our challenge is Newest and what came in the mail today??? My Colors By Llarowe order < happy dance> talk about perfect timing.  I chose Kit and Leah Ann has out done herself with this very gorgeous polish!! Kit is a Hot pink crelly with assorted glitters and iridescent blue hexes and a sprinkling of holo, with complete coverage in 2-3 coats.  I used 2 coats and I coat of HK Girl Top Coat.  This isn't a polish you want to get in a car and drive with, because you won't be able to stop stating at your nails! There were no issues with the formula and no staining.  
 






This is sheer perfection!  As a pink hoarding lover-collector, this one will make it on to my top 5 list.  I cannot say enough great things about this polish, its simply divine and a must have for Pink polish lovers.  Did you order any of the new polishes from the Pretty Woman collection?  There are a few more I'd like to get.  I will say this is by far the best collection Leah Ann has created.  That is all I have for you this late evening.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea
Be sure to check out what my fellow bloggers chose for their theme today!

No comments:

Post a Comment