Monday, April 27, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 26 - ReSwatch KBShimmer Green Hex &Glam

Hello Lovelies!!

Wow, where did the weekend go?!? We had bad weather this weekend, storms and flooding.  Not fun at all, as I'm a big scairdy-cat!  In a previous post I mentioned I asked my husband to make me a few ottomans this weekend, to go with our Adirondack chairs on our deck.  That is exactly what he did! I showed him a photo of what I wanted, and away he went to building them.  I will show y'all a photo of them, they haven't been painted yet.  Today is day 26 and the theme is "Re-Swatch" I was uncertain about this one, so I asked our host what it meant.  She intended for it to mean that we were to re-swatch a polish that we had tried before, it didn't have to from this challenge.  I went with KBShimmer Green Hex & Glam, which I had tried when I purchased it last year and is described as:  Green hex And Glam was actually a custom polish for Kayla’s 3 year blogaversary, but I knew it would also be a perfect Christmas shade!  She wanted a green version on I Got A Crush On Blue.  I recreated that custom, with a deep green jelly base.  I then loaded that base with silver holographic hex glitters in sizes from micro to extra-large for an ultra-sparkly polish.  Best in 3 coats.  I did In fact use 3 coats with 1 coat of Gelous and a coat of HK Girl Top Coat.  It's such a gorgeous polish, one that I would wear year round.  


Here is the unfinished ottoman, it still needs to be painted the same color as the chair.  My husband made that too!


Now, here are the gorgeous photo's:




It is hard to pick a favorite with KBShimmer, but this is one of my fav's! What is your favorite? That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea

Don't forget to check out what the other bloggers chose for Day 26...

No comments:

Post a Comment