Thursday, April 9, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 9 - Brown Picture Polish Demeter


Hello Lovelies!!

Here we are at day 9 of our challenge and the color is Brown.  I have to admit Brown is my least favorite color, so I had to really search to find something close that would work.  I had completely forgotten that I had purchased Picture Polish Demeter several years ago.  I was skeptical to even give it a try and when I applied the first coat, I could not believe just how beautiful it was!! Not only was the application flawless, it actually looked good against my fair skin tone. Demeter was created in 2012, as a collaboration with Katie from Harlow & Co and is described as a brown scatter holo, inspired by a Goddess.  It dries smooth on the nail (contains no glitter) and is 5 Free. Let's take a look at the photo's, shall we?




 I love that Picture Polish incorporates collaboration shades with bloggers and stockist.  How cool would it be to be able to create your very own polish?!  Demeter is a polish that is still available on the Picture Polish website. Do you have any collaboration polishes in your collection?  I have several and love them all.  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where is all is!

XOXO Shea

Please be sure to check out what the other bloggers chose for Day 9






No comments:

Post a Comment