Friday, April 17, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 17 - Shimmer

Hello Lovelies and Happy Friday!

Today has been nothing but thunderstorms and thank goodness there hasn't been any lightning, as I am extremely scared of it!  I have been in 3 tornados and that is all I care to be.  Today is Day 17 of the 30 Days of Colour Swatch Challenge and our theme is Shimmer.  Noelie, from Smitten Polish created this gorgeous custom polish for me, Fancy This?, sorry ladies it isn't one that is available for purchase.  I asked her for a Royal Blue polish with lavender shimmer and that is exactly what she created for me! It is simply divine and I do not have a color like it in my entire collection.  Let's take a look at the photo's, shall we?




 

 

 
 
There she is in all her shimmering beauty, I didn't want to take it off.  I have a few other custom's from Smitten Polish that I will be show casing in a later blog post.  You can purchase Smitten Polish from her SHOP and keep up to date on launches and restocks on her Facebook page That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea

Be sure to check out what my fellow bloggers chose for Day 17

2 comments:

  1. I love this one, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann! It is exactly what I had in mind when I ask Smitten Polish to create this custom for me :)

      Delete