Tuesday, April 21, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 21 - Neon - KBShimmer Radioactive

Hello Lovelies!!

Today is a fun color post.  Our theme for Day 21 is Neon.  I am sharing with you the most unique polish I have in my collection, KBShimmer Radioactive.  I bought this when it first came out and have never used it.  I am so thrilled I decided to join this 30 Days of Colour Swatch Challenge, as I have been able to dive into my "untried" polishes, and this is one of them.  Radioactive is from the Neon Collection.it is a neon green polish with a bit of shimmer and has various large black glitter shapes and shards. Like Glow Stick, it also GLOWS IN THE DARK! ( Which I totally forgot to snap a photo last night ). I really love this polish and I think the next time I wear it, I'm going to use one of my top coats that has tiny pieces of silver holo flecks in it, just to give it a little extra sparkle.  Another passion,  "obsession" of mine is swim suits and I have one with Lime Green in it.  Yes, I'm one of those who has a swim suit for everyday of the week and my nails and toe must match the one I'm wearing that day!  I can't wait to wear Radioactive with my hot Pink and Lime Green bikini!  The application was great, I used 3 thins coats and 1 coat of HK Girl Top Coat.  





This was such a fun color, the macro shot was able to pick up its true color.  My husband even liked it and that's a rare thing when it comes to neons!  How many KBShimmer Polishes do you have in your collection and what is your favorite?  I love getting comments and I reply to them all.  If there is anything you would like to see, please let me know.  Now that I have a clean bill of health, I am blogging full-time and would love to expand my blog and venture out of my comfort zone to try new things.  I do have plans to start showing my addiction, I mean my love for makeup soon. That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up, cause that's where it all is!

XOXO Shea

Please be sure to check out what my fellow bloggers chose for their Day 21 Neon challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment