Wednesday, April 8, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 8 - Black Color Club Beyond

Hello Lovelies!!

Day 8 of our 30 day challenge is here and our color is Black.  I have several cream polishes in black, but suddenly remembered I have one Black holo polish that I have had for over 2 years, Color Club Beyond from the Halo Hues 2013 Collection.  Beyond is described as: a deep, warm, smokey gray-black with holographic Shimmer. The holographic effect is insane--it happens at nearly every angle and there's plenty go around; you won't feel like you have to get your nails at just the right angle in just the right light to see it. I had no issues with the application, it went on very smoothly in just 2 coats.  I used 1 coat of HK Girl Top Coat with it as well.  I have to say this is a gorgeous black holo polish.  Let's take a look at the photo's, shall we?




 
 
 
 
Isn't this gorgeous?  It is rare that I am able to capture the true holographic color in a polish and with Color Club Beyond, it photographs beautifully from every angle.  This 30 day challenge has really opened my eyes to all of the polishes I have yet to try. This one is stunning and I will be wearing it again in the future, especially with nail art!  Did you pick up any of the Color Club Halo Hues?  Incase you didn't notice, I decided to give my blog photo's an "uplift" and change the way I present them. What do y'all think?  I am open to any and all suggestions.  I have yet to figure out how to get a macro shot using my Iphone6.  I did a little research and found these magnetic lenses for cell phones and they come in a macro style.  Has anyone purchased these? If so, do they work?  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!
 
XOXO Shea
 
Please be sure to check out what the other bloggers did for Day 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment