Thursday, April 30, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 29 - Friends Choice Cupcake Polish Peep Show

Hello Lovelies!

It is Day 29 of our 30 Days of Colour Swatch Challenge and our theme is "Friend's Choice".  My friends think I'm insane for the amount of polish I own, so rather than listen to them go on and on, LOL, I asked my husband to pick one out for me.  He chose Cupcake Polish Peep Show, which was "Mystery Egg" #1 of the trio that was released around Easter time.  I am so sorry to post another polish that isn't for sale, however, I have found a few that are listed on Storeny, if you missed out.  Peep Show is a dusty-lilac-lavender  with flecks of copper and a beautiful rainbow holo effect. The formula was a little thicker than what I am used to, so I used 2 thin coats and a coat of Darling Diva Pryzmatic PETC Top Coat. This stuff is amazing, if you haven't tried it, oh my you need to!



What do you think? Gorgeous, right!  Were you able to get any of the mystery eggs?  That is all I have for today.  Keep looking up cause that's where is al is!


XOXO Shea

Don't forget to check out what the other blogger chose for their Day 29

No comments:

Post a Comment