Tuesday, April 14, 2015

30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 14 - Texture OPI Liquid Sands Pussy Galore

Hello Lovelies!!

We are almost at the half way point of our 30 day swatch challenge.  Today is Day14 and the challenge is texture.  I just so happen to own just one textured polish, yes I am behind the times of what is "in".  OPI Pussy Galore is one of six Liquid Sands shades in The Bond Girls Collection and is described as a soft pearly-pastel pink polish that when dry, it turns to a pearly matte finish and the super small pink glitters raise to the surface to create the textured look.  I giggle every time I say the name of this polish, like I was a child, lol!  Those that know me, know that Pink is my favorite color, any and all shades of Pink.  Pussy Galore is a beautiful delicate Pink, in my opinion and looks fabulous with and with out a top coat.  In my photo's, I have provided photo's with out a top coat and a few with HK Girl Top Coat.  I did not think I would like this textured polish and wow, was I wrong.  I expected to have issues, clumping of sorts with the application and I did not have any issue at all.  I love that brush was wide and covered the entire nail in one stroke.  I will certainly be on the hunt for more Liquid Sands polishes, I really like  how this applies and looked on my nails.  Let's take a look at my photo's, shall we?

With out Top Coat

 
 
With Top Coat
 
 
 
 

 
 
I love the look both ways.  This is a divine shade of delicate Pink that is so versatile.  It can be worn during the day, in the work place and even for a wedding.  Who doesn't love a polish that can be used for many occasions!  Most of my polish collection is that of Indie Brands and just a few mainstream brands. Is OPI your favorite mainstream brand?  It is my favorite.  I think next time I wear this, I am going to add a beautiful flower stamping.  What do you think of texture polishes?  That is all I have for today.  Until next time, keep looking up cause that's where it all is!
 
XOXO Shea
 
 
Don't forget to take a look at what the other bloggers are doing their day 14 challenge.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment